Monday, April 15, 2013

TypeLink is a Simple but Intuitive Wiki Tool to Store and Relate Concepts

TypeLink is cloud-based computing that allows for relating and storing information via a desktop, iPad or iPhone. I think I'm going to transition much of my process to this tool. I'll be able to:

  • Store contact information including names, books they have written  blogs they port to and their Twitter account and websites.
  • Store the Units for all course I teach relating one Unit, Chapter or Section to any other.
  • Store the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and link them to our curriculum
  • All my TypeLink "Pages" can be made Public and a URL automatically created to give others (collegeues, students and parents)  access 
  • Any information that is "Private" or not ready to be made "Public" can be hidden
  • Access my "Pages" from any browser using the automatically generated intuitive URLs

No comments:

Post a Comment