Friday, March 8, 2013

Creating a Content Canvas

I'm thinking we might want to create a "content canvas" where we can update, enhance and relate the concepts we're learning and applying. I'm wondering whether this "canvas" should exist in Google Drive, a Blog or Evernote. I'd like to provide an outline of the course in terms of sequential Units. We could then begin to expand, connect and relate the concepts we're learning along with the ones we already understand. I want to link and relate concepts. Should this be similar to our Q2PA of relating Chapters 5 through 7? I'd like to be able to embed links, videos, images and attachments. Thoughts?

Some Core Competencies we can relate might include:

  • Our "Big Nine", ASTC, Soh-Cah-Toa
  • Law of Sines, Law of Cosines, Polar Coordinates Distance Formula
  • x=rcos theta, y=rsin theta and tan y/x = theta for Polar and Vectors
  • Reciprocal, Quotient and Pythagorean Identities 

No comments:

Post a Comment